Potent source of Omega-3 phospholipids and powerful antioxidant astaxanthins.
Everyday brain, heart and liver support
Lifespan Premium Pure Krill Oil is rich in Omega-3 and antioxidants. It offers heart and liver support and may keep your brain healthy too. It provides more effective absorption of Omega-3 than regular fish oil because it is also a good source of the antioxidant astaxanthin.
Science-based health benefits include:
- Excellent source of healthy fats
- Can help fight inflammation
- May reduce arthritis and joint pain
- Could improve blood lipids and heart health
- May help manage PMS symptoms
- Provides more effective absorption of Omega-3 than regular fish oil
Source: Aroma NZ Ltd
More on krill oil
Krill oil also contains a pink-orange pigment called astaxanthin, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. This is believed to improve absorption of Omega-3 into the body and strengthen the effects of the oil. Several animal and human studies have found that taking krill oil supplements helps improve joint pain and arthritis symptoms.
This product is 100% natural and sustainably harvested under strict regulation using ecologically-friendly technology.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Check out our other products. All our products are natural, gentle and effective – we’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for, but contact us if you need more advice.
-equiv. to Phospholipids / 300mg
-equiv. to Marine Triglycerides (Omega 3) / 165mg
-equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) / 90mg
-equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) / 49mg
-equiv. to Astaxanthin (Free) / 150mcg
* Contains no added gluten, egg, diary, soy, artificial colours, sweeteners, preservatives or wheat.
Take 1 capsule daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professionals.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Avoid if allegic to seafood.
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking if on blood thinning medication.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.